[TYPO3-english] Powermail (powermail) on multilanguage site

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Jan 6 09:27:39 CET 2015

Sorry,

Forgot to add the typoscript part:

plugin.tx_powermail_pi1 {
    _LOCAL_LANG.nl.confirmation_message = Kloppen de ingevulde gegevens?
    _LOCAL_LANG.nl.confirmation_next = Volgende
    _LOCAL_LANG.nl.confirmation_prev = Terug
}

HocomAdvies
Wiechert Hooghwinkel