[TYPO3-english] Re: Reporting for Editors

Daniel Davis dan at danizen.net
Mon Jan 5 19:50:25 CET 2015

For a change currently in moderation, this change appears to be scattered across many tables subject to the t3 versioning fields.    We are looking for any t3ver_oid with a cruser_id matching certain criteria.   We may need to look in pages, tt_content, etc.  I'm not sure how that relates to the sys_history table, but I aim to find out.
--
Daniel Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems, National Library of Medicine, NIH