[TYPO3-english] Different ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL files

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 21:09:24 CET 2015

Well, this way you mentioned is how we managed in the past files before
Typo3 6.2, we used an extension called "000_typo3conf" and we saved there
localconf.php, ext_Tables.php, etc, and we made symlinks from the root of
typo3conf/ there, but after 6.2, we just stopped doing that.

How would you recommend me to setup the database credentials in
AdditionalConfiguration.php for every domain, Xavier? Do you have some
example that shows that?

Thanks,
Sergio