[TYPO3-english] Re: Different ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL files

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Feb 25 13:17:49 CET 2015

Hi Sergio,

> We though to share the whole typo3conf/ because we share the labels under> "l10n" folder for every website, and besides that, we add the different
> database connections under "AdditionalConfiguration.php" file.
> Would you say it is not a recommended way to do this and only share ext/?
> I am opened for suggestions.

That's in fact quite strange. I would recommend sharing solely typo3conf/ext because I guess that's what you really need.

Regarding typo3conf/l10n, do you happen to manually change files there? You may of course share it just as typo3conf/ext/ but you may also simply let your several websites have their own copy of the translation files, and update them through the language module, after all, the fingerprint should not be that large anyway.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member