[TYPO3-english] Different ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL files

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:42:49 CET 2015

Hi Jigal,
We always run the Install tool and clear the whole cache after a pull of a
new extension on live server, so it will throw the errors just for a
minute. That's not a major problem for us.

We though to share the whole typo3conf/ because we share the labels under
"l10n" folder for every website, and besides that, we add the different
database connections under "AdditionalConfiguration.php" file.
Would you say it is not a recommended way to do this and only share ext/?
I am opened for suggestions.

Regards,
Sergio