[TYPO3-english] treatIdAsReference + images in Typo3 6.2

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:05:45 CET 2015

Hi list,

I have the next Typoscript:

                5 = IMAGE
                5 {
                    required = 1
                    wrap = <div class="modal-content-image">|</div>
                    file.import=uploads/pics/
                    file.import.field=image
                    #file.width=628
                    params = class="img-responsive"
                }

After upgrading to Typo3 6.2, I understood I should use the
"treatIdAsReference" property, and I used the next TS:

            5 = IMAGE
            5 {
                wrap = <div class="modal-content-image">|</div>
                file {
                    import = uploads/pics/
                    import
                        listNum = 0
                    }
                    treatIdAsReference = 1
                    required = 1
                    #width=628
                }
                   params = class="img-responsive"
            }

But still the image is not displayed. This TS is inside a CONTENT object
(so the image refers to the first one used in a tt_content element).

Any hint?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio