[TYPO3-english] add, edit Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event from frontend

Vikram Mandal vikram at fivee.in
Tue Feb 24 08:35:26 CET 2015

Hi,

It seems to be some other reason. I have removed every thing and just
kept list and edit actions.

In edit fluid I only added:
<f:debug title="eventItem">{eventItem}</f:debug>
And still I get "An error occurred while trying to call
...\Controller\EventsController->editAction()"

It seems like typo3 is not able to get instances of
Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event sent in the parameter.

In Typo3 6.2.9 .. I do not get any Typo3 debug error
But in TYpo3 7.0.2 I get error that table for
Tx_RoqNewsevent_Domain_Model_Event does not exist... and this is true
since Roq_Newsevent extension extends News.

Now I use Tx_News_Domain_Model_News then all works fine but I can not
access the fields added by Roq_Newsevent.

So I guess I am missing some thing while accessing extended fields added
by another extension (i.e.Roq_Newsevent)

regards
Vikram