[TYPO3-english] When surfing around my site sometimes the browser shows the html code instead of showing the site

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2015.trash.schams.net
Sun Feb 22 05:15:34 CET 2015

On Tue, 2015-02-17 at 08:33 +0100, Ivan Gomez wrote:

>  [...] Some times it is rendered and the webpage is displayed
> > correctly but sometimes it displays just the code. It happens
> > randomly and both in Front-End and Back-End. It's also happening
> > in every browser and every computer.

That is weird indeed. It sounds like your server sends the response
(HTTP header and HTTP payload) wrapped in another response, where the
HTTP payload is the data you expect. This is why you see the HTTP header
in your browser, rather than the HTML page.

I would try to find a pattern, e.g. specific URLs, specific requests,
etc. Are there any other server/network components involved? Maybe a
proxy server which acts as a cache in front of the web server?
Is this a time-based issue? E.g. visit the same URL once a second and
check after how many seconds you get the problem? Or number of requests?

I can't think about a scenario where TYPO3 could cause this. I would
focus on the server/network first.

Cheers
Michael