[TYPO3-english] Re: TYPO3 Newbie wants to use NEOS

Steven McKenna steven at clonmellon.com
Wed Feb 18 21:39:09 CET 2015

I want to set up NEOS on a shared server (where I have my Joomla and Prestashop websites) so downloaded NEOS,
uploaded files to the server and changed fiel and folder permissions to 644 and 755 as suggested in a video I watched.

I then tried to log into server and run an install file but none is to be found?
I did a typo3 install about a year ago without any problems and was hoping Neos would be the same...

am I missing something?

Steven