[TYPO3-english] mh_omsqlio says "loading..." but gives no results

Nico Deblauwe nico at bluepundit.eu
Wed Feb 18 18:48:57 CET 2015

Hi guys, girls,

For some strange reason, I don't manage to get the plugin working in even
it's most basic form - it continues to say "loading..." and no results
appear [1].

*What did I do?* *1**/* I've initiated a "TYPO3 6.2 LTS Introduction
Package" on launchr, *2**/ *did an update of the extension repository, *3*
*/ *installed the "mh_omsqlio" extension, and *4**/ *created a new page [1]
and added the extension to it as explained in the excellent manual (section
2.2 on p7 of [2]).

*Some extra info. *Even stranger is that it actually seems to work in the
back-end: I can select the table that I want, and set which fields I want
to show. Currently it is configured to work with the TYPO3 "pages" table,
but before I tried as well with an external table, and there the same story
applies: it seems to work (and connect to the db) in the backend, but
infinite "loading..." in the front-end.

Is there anyone who can point out (probably something obvious) what I
forgot?

Thanks for your input!

Nico

Ps:
[1] See for yourself at http://va8cb5916.launchr.com/index.php?id=38
[2] Manual: http://transfer.marioonline.at/mh_omsqlio.pdf

--
 *Nico Deblauwe*
 E-mail: nico at bluePundit.eu *|* Tel: +32 486 84 08 93

 *bluepundit *Comm. V.   webdesign & communicatie
 www.bluepundit.eu *|* Warmoesstraat 145 - 1210 Brussel