[TYPO3-english] Tutorial: Steps to configure your TYPO3 extension automatically

Aimeos aimeos at aimeos.org
Wed Feb 18 13:06:26 CET 2015

Hey folks

Most extensions must be configured after their installation and in the setup.txt. you can pre-configure a lot for your own extension so users will get quick results. We see ourselves how important this is if we need to read a lot of documentation before we get a newly installed extension up and running.

But what do we do if the configuration depends on page IDs or other dynamic values? After having described last week how to execute code after the extension installation, this article focues on getting the rest of the necessary configuration and providing them automatically:

http://aimeos.org/tips/steps-to-configure-your-typo3-extension-automatically/

The original tutorial can be found here:
http://aimeos.org/tips/how-to-execute-scripts-after-installing-typo3-extensions/

I would be happy to know your opinion on Twitter (@aimeos), Facebook or inside the Blog :-)

--
Aimeos web shop extension