[TYPO3-english] Re: TYPO3 Update 6.2: sys_file_reference empty

Jörg Zückert zueckert at faktor-e.de
Wed Feb 18 12:27:00 CET 2015

Thanks for your answer.
It is important to update the reference index BEFORE the 6.2 update? I always did this after the update, without a problem. I didn`t see any error in the log file, related to this problem. Where can I force the migration of the images to fal? Only through the upgrade wizard?
When I have done that already , and the option is not visible anymore, can I do this a second time?
Can I set this line in the LocalConfiguration.php to an empy string, for example?
'TYPO3\CMS\Install\Updates\TceformsUpdateWizard' => 'tt_content:image,pages:media,pages_language_overlay:media',