[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Update 6.2: sys_file_reference empty

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Wed Feb 18 12:10:28 CET 2015

Hi!

Please check typo3temp/logs/

If errors happened, those should be visible there!

Generally the upgrade procedure should be:
* upgrade all extensions as far as possbile
* remove all deleted content on the old site
* update the reference index
* uninstall all extenions
* switch the core source
* run upgrade wizards (BUT do NOT remove unsused tables yet)
* install extensions again as needed and/or upgrade them
* run DB analyzer in install tool to clean away unused DB content

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member