[TYPO3-english] Strange characters concatenated to my URLs

Ivan Gomez ivan.gomez at masmedios.com
Tue Feb 17 11:39:55 CET 2015

Hi,

I have a Typo3 website version 4.5. I just realized that when I click on the links in my website sometimes strange characters are appended to the URL of that webpage in the browser.

The website has two languages: Spanish and English. An example of correct URL is:
In Spanish -> mysite/index.php?id=10
In English ->  mysite/index.php?id=10&L=2

But sometimes I get something like this:
In Spanish -> mysite/index.php?id=10&L=txtnpoyrf
or                      mysite/index.php?id=10&L=2%20\\\%27

In English ->  mysite/index.php?id=10%20\\\%27&L=2

The content is showed correctly and if I navigate just in English URLs are displayed correctly.  Why could this be happening? How could I fix it?

Thanks.