[TYPO3-english] Re: Issue with XCLASSing

Alex Nostadt ano at tro.net
Tue Feb 17 10:30:53 CET 2015

@chuot patin
I am sorry, I don't understand what you want to tell me. Would you mind to try it again?

@Jigal van Hemert
Thank you for your answer. I have made following steps in same order:

1. Various code changes based on your answer. That's what I have right now: http://www.codeshare.io/ZMVJq
2. Cleared cache using the button "Clear all cache" on page "Important actions"
3. Flush frontend, general and system cache using the thunder-icon in the header of typo3 backend.
4. Deactivated the extension and activated it again.

Doing that lead me to following result:
- The Typo3 XCLASS example is working
- The frontend page I have added the Indexed Search plugin on neither display "WORK!! -.-" nor the script execution stops.