[TYPO3-english] When surfing around my site sometimes the browser shows the html code instead of showing the site

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2014.trash.schams.net
Tue Feb 17 00:04:59 CET 2015

On 2015-02-17 04:11, Jost Baron wrote:

> just a guess: in both examples, the first line in the output is
> invalid in a HTML document. It's either bfee or 9395.

I would suggest, "bfee" and "9395" are the sizes of the chunks in
the HTTP response from the server.

Note "Transfer-⁠Encoding: chunked" in the header.

In this case, the server sends the response data in a series of
"chunks". Each chunk starts with the number of octets of the data
it embeds expressed as a hexadecimal number, followed by the chunk
data (e.g. the HTML code). The "0"s at the end mean: end of chunk
(no further data to follow).

There is nothing wrong with that, as long as the client supports
the HTTP/1.1 standard :-)

@Ivan: does your browser really show *excatly* what you posted here?
Including the HTTP header (starting with "HTTP/1.1 200 OK...")?
Is this problem reproducible with other browsers, maybe on other
computers?

Cheers
Michael