[TYPO3-english] Issue with XCLASSing (changes within code)

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Feb 16 21:23:37 CET 2015

Hi,

On 16/02/2015 17:02, Alex Nostadt wrote:
> I have made some changes within code.
>
> I have merged the three files into one and copy & pasted code into
> codeshare. Open link for my current version: http://www.codeshare.io/XgISj

In the autoload file it's best to use the API to find the path to an
extension:
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::extPath('myext') .
'Classes/Controller/UxSearchFormController.php'

Because your extension needs Indexed Search to be able to work (and to
extend the classes) I would also set a dependency on Indexed Search in
ext_emconf.php
That way you are absolutely certain that your extension is loaded after
Indexed Search.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor