[TYPO3-english] intranet

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sun Feb 15 13:44:32 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to make an easy access intranet.

The ideal would be the intranet member doesn't have to login - well,
maybe once in a while but as little as possible.

IP based access would probably be easiest, but I think TYPO3 (6.2.)
hasn't built in IP based frontend login, there seem to be some old
extensions made for that though. Another approach maybe would be to make
it all happen with backend login (to frontend forwarding).. hmm..

At the moment the intranet is built within the main site
(website.com/intranet), but of course it can be moved into its own
subdomain, but it has to be within the same TYPO3 installation with the
main site.

So, the goal is to make the intranet access as easy as possible (just a
shortcut on desktop) with basic security (no need for bank security here).

What would you recommend?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela