[TYPO3-english] Webformat Shop System

Giorgio M. fenomeno_7 at libero.it
Fri Feb 13 17:14:26 CET 2015

Good afternoon,
i'm using the extendedshop extension(I have already run login and the user's cart) and i have detected anomalies in the process of completion of the purchase of a product. So far I have arrived to the insertion of user data, but I have two problems:

1) after filling the form fields with the user's personal info, i have this message "Please check once again all the required fields ", from what could depend?

2) the form to be filled with personal info, it should not already be pre-compiled(it is a registered user)?

Regards,
George