[TYPO3-english] typo3temp folder under NFS

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:25:27 CET 2015

Hi Loek,
We just made the check of using NFS on one single typo3temp/ folder in one
server, and that just failed, so it is not a problem of concurrence: it is
just that NFS sucks.
After that, we decided to implant Redis as caching framework, as it seems
the most used for Typo3. And it worked for every instance separately, but
when we had to use the load balancer in the real website, we got into
problems with css and js.
We gave up with the problem finally.
We decided to use one single instance for now, and use Amazon Cloud
Computing.

Thanks for your feedback,
Sergio