[TYPO3-english] typo3temp folder under NFS

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Thu Feb 12 10:35:52 CET 2015

Hi Sergio,

I noticed last year that there were some unresolved issues regarding the
locking, but I also ran into some longstanding bugs in PHP in dealing with NFS
(producing incorrect warnings when unlinking files), which were still open...
(sorry, cant find it back easily).

You probably came across this thread, which isn't too hopeful for the short term
either:
https://forge.typo3.org/issues/59845

Altogether the issue is pretty tough, sorry I can't help you any further.
If you consider fixing something yourself, this maybe a useful note:
http://php.net/manual/en/function.flock.php#82521

Loek