[TYPO3-english] Unable to Login to Install Tool after Server Migration

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Wed Feb 11 12:51:42 CET 2015

Hi!

The install tool password is usually NOT md5 anymore!

Just enter the password you like in the Install Tool login screen.
The hash of the password will be output with the failed login.
Just paste this hash into the LocalConfiguration.php file and retry the login.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member