[TYPO3-english] News-List for Neos?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat Feb 7 09:15:20 CET 2015

Hi,

On 06/02/2015 19:10, Arno Dudek wrote:
> I just configured the Newsreader and looking for the Neso-List which I
> can see here:

> I can only see the typo3 and flow list. What I have done wrong?
>
> Server: lists.typo3.org:119 usind Thunderbird.

typo3.projects.typo3-5_0.general is the news group for Neos.
flow3.general is the general group for Flow issues.

There is also a channel on Slack. Technically it's invite-only, but
anybody can join by sending their name and email address to
admin at typo.org and requesting access to Slack. (Slack is an online Team
Communication tool which can be used in a browser or with an app for
mobile devices)

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor