[TYPO3-english] Re: Use DataHandler to get language

Bernhard Schenkenfelder bernhard at schenkenfelder.co.at
Wed Feb 4 15:22:42 CET 2015

I would now like to 'combine' DataHandler::setHistory() and typoLink_URL() in order to get the URL of whatever has been changed.

For a simple page, the below snippet does the trick:

$conf['parameter'] = 55;
typoLink_URL($conf);

To account for foreign languages, typoLink_URL requires an addition parameter:

$conf['additionalParams'] = '&L=2';

Also, the URL of a page created by a plugin may be retrieved via an additional parameter, such as:

$conf['additionalParams'] = '&tx_ttnews[tt_news]='  . 2;

Is there a more generic way to get URLs? In other words, how do I find out the URL regardless of whether or not I know anything about the plugins installed?

Thank you!