[TYPO3-english] realurl and special pathsegment?

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Feb 3 17:24:32 CET 2015

Am 03.02.15 um 11:24 schrieb bernd wilke:
> as my realurl is configured to use '-' as space character I want a very
> special namepart unchanged:
>
> I want some pages to include the namepart '__var__':
> e.g. '__var__test1', '__var__test2'
>
> as far as I understand and found:
> * all non-aphanumeric characters are replaced with the space character,
> * all leading space-characters are removed,
> * all multiple occurences of space characters are reduced to one
>
> is there a possibility to keep '__var__' in the urls?
> a configuration?
> a hook?
> :

I think I found a way. there are two functions which handle titles and
convert them to ascii (a-z0-9) but these functions are not configurable. :(

but they include the possibility to hooks.
I think so.
but I can't get them working.

has somebody an example for using the hooks/userfunctions in
	class.tx_realurl.php:lookUp_cleanAlias()
and
	class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:encodeTitle()
?

does I need to configure my replace function in realurl_conf.php?
or in ext:myrealurlhooks/ext_localconf.php ?

neither seems to work

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html