[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Neos & link fields

Siva Prasad sivaprasad.s at pitsolutions.com
Tue Feb 3 14:43:40 CET 2015

Hi everyone ,

Currently I am working on Typo3 neos to get a idea about how template integration and extension programing is done !!

I have created some custom node types with Typo3 Neos and everything work perfectly with out any issues.

But I have a problem with node URLs;

'TYPO3.NeosPitsOrg:FooterContent':
  superTypes: ['TYPO3.Neos:Content']
  ui:
    group: 'general'
    label: 'FooterContent'
    inspector:
      groups:
        'FooterContent':
          label: FooterContent
          position: 50
  properties:
    title:
      type: string
      defaultValue: 'Title Text'
      ui:
        label: 'Quote'
        inlineEditable: TRUE
        inspector:
          group: 'FooterContent'
      type: string
      defaultValue: 'Description here'
      ui:
        label: 'Quote'
        inlineEditable: TRUE
        inspector:
          group: 'FooterContent'
    description2:
      type: string
      defaultValue: 'Description here'
      ui:
        label: 'description2'
        inlineEditable: TRUE
        inspector:
          group: 'FooterContent'
    galleryLink:
      type: string
      ui:
        label: 'Link to Gallery page'
        inspector:
          group: 'FooterContent'
          editor: 'TYPO3.Neos/Inspector/Editors/LinkEditor'
          editorOptions:
            assets: FALSE
            placeholder: 'Paste a link, or type to search for nodes'

The last one will create a link field in the backend and I am able to browse a node through that . But I am unable to render this in my template

galleryLink = TYPO3.Neos:ConvertUris {
       	 	node =  ${q(node).property('galleryLink')}
       		forceConversion = TRUE
		}

tried  this but no luck . Can any one help me with this ??