[TYPO3-english] Clarification regarding Indexed Search Crawler extension - Typo3 6.2

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Mon Feb 2 14:27:22 CET 2015

Hi List,
I've a doubt regarding indexed search - crawler configuration in Typo3 6.2. If possible please help me to find the problem.
I am using 2 languages in my website: 0 - Deutch (default) and 1 - English
I've two custom tables named tour and tour_details. I need to index the contents of both of this table. Tour Details is actually an IRRE field in the tour TCA and the values will be saved to tour_details tables with parent id as tour.
I've write a VIEW to join both of the tables like this;
CREATE VIEW tx_tour_list AS SELECT tour.*, GROUP_CONCAT( tour_details.first_column SEPARATOR '' ) AS first_column, GROUP_CONCAT( tour_details.second_column SEPARATOR '' ) AS second_column FROM tour INNER JOIN tour_details ON tour_details.parentid = tour.uid GROUP BY tour.uid;
and added this view table in Indexer configuration.
My problem is when I search a content of this tour item in frontend, it will display the contents from both of the languages (Deutch and English) in default.
I wrote crawler configuration to fix the problem. But not working;
tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.tour-indexing-de = &tx_tour_tour[uid]=[_TABLE:tour;_PID:21;_FIELD:uid;_WHERE:AND (sys_language_uid = 0)]tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.tour-indexing-de {     cHash = 0     procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex, tx_cachemgm_recache, tx_indexedsearch_crawler     pidsOnly = 22     baseUrl = http://www.mysite.com/ }
tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.tour-indexing-en = &tx_tour_tour[uid]=[_TABLE:tour;_PID:21;_FIELD:l10n_parent;_WHERE:AND (sys_language_uid = 1)]&L=1tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.tour-indexing-en {     cHash = 0     procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex, tx_cachemgm_recache, tx_indexedsearch_crawler     pidsOnly = 22     baseUrl = http://www.mysite.com/}
I don't understand what will be the problem. Can you guys please help me to find the problem?
Thanks,Arun C