[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Exception, can't figure it out.

kurtus sietz kurtsietz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 21:38:49 CET 2015

Hey everyone. I am having a problem with a typo3 home page template I am using. All other templates on my site work but when I set the homepage template I am seeing this error on the front end:

Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
#1294587218: No TypoScript template found! (More information)

t3lib_error_http_ServiceUnavailableException thrown in file
/www/websites/www.site.com/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php in line 2119.

2 tslib_fe::getConfigArray()

/www/websites/www.site.com/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/index_ts.php:
00291: // After this, we should have a valid config-array ready
00292: // ******************************************************
00293: $TSFE->getConfigArray();
00294:

1 require("/www/websites/www.site.com/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/index_ts.php")

/www/websites/www.site.com/index.php:
00075:
00076: require (PATH_tslib.'index_ts.php');
00077:
00078: ?>

I have tried the steps in the link under more information, but I'm not able to resolve this, I have tried deleting and recreating the template but that didn't work either. I can't seem to figure out what is wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated.