[TYPO3-english] Re: Cannot Login to Back End

Brian Lynch brianl at digi-bis.com
Thu Dec 31 05:51:36 CET 2015

Thank you all for your input, I have tried clearing all cookie caches, even using a virgin machine for login, with no change.

I was thinking of upgrading the version from 6.2.0 to 6.2.17, do I have to do this one version at a time? e.g. 6.2.0 to 6.2.1 or can I jump from 6.2.0 to 6.2.17?

Thanks for your help,

PS, I have two web site running off the same core and the problem exists with both web sites, something had to of changed on the server, e.g. minor PHP version upgrade of something because they both back ends stopped at the same time.