[TYPO3-english] Way to automate file collection creation?

cameron llewellyn cameron.llewellyn at cnetokc.com
Wed Dec 30 21:22:51 CET 2015

I am new to Typo3 and loving it so far. I have a question though. I have a file mount on the server with lots of folders in them. These folders should all contain 2 subfolders one for "Book 1" and another for "Book 2". I was wondering if there is any way to automate creating the file collections?  what I am planning to do is have a page for each client that corresponds to a folder and then when they go to that page they will see the contents of the two subfolders.

Also is there an option I am missing to create headers out of subfolders in a recursive file collection?