[TYPO3-english] page type external url and error

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Dec 29 16:31:12 CET 2015

Hi,

I updated the site to 6.2.17, same error.

No one else has this problem? Must be again some ext conflict - any idea
what kind of problem might cause this?

The reason I'm askin is that this site is on production and I wouldn't
want to uninstall the extensions one by one blindly, but start with the
ones that could cause this kind of error. Thank you very much.

- Katja