[TYPO3-english] Cannot Login to Back End

Stephan Kleiber s-kleiber at gmx.de
Mon Dec 28 11:45:18 CET 2015

Hi Brian,

you may have a look at the settings for "cookieDomain".
Use the develper tools in your browser and look for the domain, where
cookies are actually set.

I had such a login problem after the transfer from live to local, where
the local dev-domain was different and "cookieDomain" was still set to
live domain.
I could go into install tool, create a new user, but even this new user
couldn't login afterwards.

Best regards
Stephan