[TYPO3-english] Cannot Login to Back End

Brian Lynch brianl at digi-bis.com
Sun Dec 27 22:40:03 CET 2015

Nothing that I know of changed, just all of a sudden Nobody can login to the back end. I can log into the Install Tool. Tried to create a new user did not work. Then I disabled both RSA and Staled Password Extensions and changed the BE security to Normal. Then created a new user with the install tool, and again no go.  I then tried to update one of the BE User Accounts passwords with SQL and created an md5 hash, and that didn't work either.  I'm kinda out of Ideas, I'm running typo3 version 6.2.0 with PHP version 5.4.45 and MySQL Version 5.1.73

Any help will be appreciated!

Brian