[TYPO3-english] Number to Language RealURL

Ok Z4uit adriaanbr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 20:47:46 CET 2015

Hello,

After some tries and error messages I would like to ask you for some help.
I would like to implement RealURL in my simple website.
Using the default settings I managed to translate the page-id to URLs.
The problem is that the language variable is not translated accordingly.

Following the manual I added the following code to the realurl_conf.php file:

<?php
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array(
    'http://www.mysite.nl' => array(
        'preVars' => array(
            array(
                'GETvar' => 'L',
                'valueMap' => array(
                    'en' => '1',
                    'it' => '2',
                    'de' => '3',
                ),
                'noMatch' => 'bypass',
            ),
        ),
    ),
);
?>

Unfortunately, it seems that realurl now misinterprets the language variableas page id and for the english translation of the home page I get the follwing error:

  Page Not Found
  Reason: Segment "home" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected on page with id=1.

How can I extend realurl_autoconf.php and get the code above working?
Forgive me if the answer is too obvious, I am not experienced at all with RealURL.

Best regards,

Adriaan