[TYPO3-english] How to add new controller without extension reinstall

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Mon Dec 21 23:54:37 CET 2015

Hi!

The major reason is: It usually never changes, so it shouldn't be clearable like a normal cache, but really only if the available classes change.
This approach is a "hybrid" workaround for installations not based on composer.
Afaik, if you have a composer installation, those files do not even exist, as all classes are known to composer and are stored in its class loader cache.
So in that case you need to run "composer dumpautoload" when you add/remove classes.

For details, please ask Helmut Hummel.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org