[TYPO3-english] typo3 6.1.3 not working properly and not upgrading after malware attack

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2015.trash.schams.net
Sun Dec 20 05:54:39 CET 2015

On Sat, 2015-12-19 at 01:10 +0100, jeetu dubey wrote:

>  [...] although, we had the malware removed but the site is not working
> properly after that. miscellaneous bugs occurring randomly.

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/SecurityGuide/
Chapter "Detect, Analyze and Repair a Hacked Site"

In many cases it is not enough to only fix the files which contain the
malware. You have to locate the entry point, close it and make sure
*all* files and the DB content are in a secure state - e.g. by restoring
a backup from a date/time before the website was attacked.

Cheers
Michael