[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and link tag shot by Sec. Upd. 6.2.16?

Axel Joensson a.joensson at web.de
Thu Dec 17 18:11:44 CET 2015

Hi MArkus,

thx for replying. So far, I had this in my TS Setup:

  tt_content.textpic.20.text.wrap >
  tt_content.bullets.20.split.1.wrap = <li>|</li>
  tt_content.bullets.20.split.2.wrap = <li>|</li>
  tt_content.bullets.20.dataWrap = <ul class="textliste">|</ul>

Now I tried to add the parse section by pasting this into it from your
link (expecting a solution there, I had so far looked only into
.../typo3-core-sa-2015-012/):

 tt_content.bullets.20.split {
     1.parseFunc >
     1.htmlSpecialChars = 1

     2.parseFunc >
     2.htmlSpecialChars = 1
 }

However, regardless of the position I paste it in the aforementioned
block, it doesn't do the trick. Additionally, as mentioned in my second
post in this thread, the simple "link" syntax worked in other places
without adapting. Any clues?

Greets!