[TYPO3-english] Powermail upgrade problem

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Tue Dec 15 10:29:00 CET 2015

I have upgraded powermail from 2.3.2 to 2.18.0 and now I get HTTP 500 error, when trying to show the page with Powermail form. And I also get HTTP 500 error when clicking on the Mails meny in the backend. I have tried to clear all cache in the install and deleted the whole typotemp folder. I have also relaoded both frontend and backend. But nothing helps. Any idea what to do in order to get powermail to function again? I am using TYPO3 6.2.15.

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson