[TYPO3-english] Cooluri for multilanguage

Nicolai Schirawski ns at t3magic.de
Tue Dec 8 09:30:53 CET 2015

Hi Jan,

thanks for the help.

I am using typo3 7.6 with cooluri 1.1.1

I have reset the language part of my configuration for cooluri to the
default values, and now it works as expected:

<pagepath>
		<!-- first non-empty value will be used -->
		<title>nav_title,title</title>

		<saveto>id</saveto><!-- READONLY -->
		<default>0</default><!-- READONLY -->

		<userfunc>Bednarik\Cooluri\Integration\Cooluri->getPageTitle</userfunc>
		<t3conv>1</t3conv>
	</pagepath>

<valuemaps>
		<valuemap>
			<parameter>L</parameter>
			<!-- L is empty of 0, result is empty -->
			<value key="">0</value>
			<!-- L is 1, result is "en" -->
			<value key="en">1</value>
		</valuemap>
	</valuemaps>
<paramorder>
		<param>L</param>
	</paramorder>

Still, configuring cooluri remains often a thing of trial and error. For
example, I didn't find a documentation what <default>0</default> means
and what the cryptic "<!-- READONLY -->" stands for. Everything in .xml
is readonly, isn't it?

Or did I just miss the decisive documentation?

Thanks
Nicolai

Am 08.12.2015 um 00:13 schrieb Jan Bednarik:
> Hi,
>
> that should happen automatically. There used to be a problem of not set
> configuration parameter and CoolUri didn't know where to take the
> language var from, but for some time now it uses default L if nothing
> else is set.
>
> So what version do you have? Make sure the extension configuration is
> set correctly.
>
> Jan
>
> Dne 07.12.2015 v 15:27 Nicolai Schirawski napsal(a):
>> Hi list,
>>
>> normally, in a one-tree, multilanguage website, cooluri adds a language
>> token into the url and takes the default page titles:
>>
>> Example:
>> German:  domain.de/klasse/eigenschaft
>> English: domain.de/en/klasse/eigenschaft
>>
>> Does anybody know how to configure Cooluri to take the translated
>> pagetitles into account?
>>
>> should be:
>> English: domain.de/en/class/property
>>
>> Thanks