[TYPO3-english] Searching for an extension to export import feusers

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Dec 6 21:22:31 CET 2015

Hi,

On 04/12/2015 16:50, TSniper wrote:
> I'm searhing for an extension or a backend solution that can help the
> Administrator to import and export the feusers table fields within a csv
> file. Can someone help me in that ?

An export can be done with standard TYPO3. Open the List module, select
the folder with the FE users in the pagetree, click on the header
"Website users (n) >". Now there is a button in the top bar to make a
CSV export.

For imports (and general exports of all kinds of tables) you need a
database tool. There is an extension "t3adminer" (yes, I made that
extension; it includes the existing tool Adminer as a backend module)
for all maintained versions of TYPO3.

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/t3adminer

--
Jigal van Hemert