[TYPO3-english] realurl and news

mario chiari ml at mariochiari.net
Sun Dec 6 12:37:35 CET 2015

Hello Jainish,

thanks for your reply.
I am not sure about your hint.

I have installed tx_srlanguagemenu, and the following TS renders the
language menu fine:
page.10.marks.LANGFLAG < plugin.tx_srlanguagemenu.widgets.menu

My issue is about how to get translated speaking realurls for the case
of single news page:

I get
localhost/it/paginaSingola/news/detail/News/titolo-singolo
localhost/en/singlePage/news/detail/News/single-title

I wish something like:
all italian >> localhost/it/paginaSingola/notizie/singola/Notizie/titol
o-singolo
all english >>
 localhost/en/singlePage/news/detail/News/single-title

cheers
mario