[TYPO3-english] Issue with Solr and File indexing

Siva Prasad sivaprasad.s at pitsolutions.com
Thu Dec 3 07:41:38 CET 2015

Hi All,

I am working on Solr extension and I have developed one extension for indexing pdf files . And I have a requirement that some folders are having access restriction and only logged in users should be able to see those files while indexing . When I checked the code I can see that there is one field {!typo3access} which is checking the user group while searching . Is there any way that I can alter this , so  that only logged in users should be able to see the access restricted files

BR
Siva