[TYPO3-english] trouble with Sphinx manual, kickstart has disappeared

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Thu Aug 27 13:36:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to convert OpenOffice manuals (still don't understand what's
wrong doing it the good old way..) to Sphinx.

Managed to install the extension (what is not easy if unzip is not
available on the server).

If I click on the Sphinx dashboard > Convert, I get to see a hole bunch
of extensions that need to be converted (so far so good). But if I then
click on a the action 'Convert OpenOffice manual to Sphinx' nothing
happens (that is to see I get to see a blank page (similar to a php
fatal error, only the weird thing is that php_value "display_errors" has
been set to "1").

So if I can't convert them I need to create a new manual, only the weird
thing is that the 'Kickstart' tab is missing. Has this feature been
removed? How do I get it back, or how do I create a blank manual, so
that I can finally finally start with the manual?

TYPO3 6.2.14
sphinx 	2.3.0
restdoc 1.5.0

--