[TYPO3-english] Uploaded photo doesn't show in my webpage

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Aug 27 11:22:33 CEST 2015

Am 27.08.15 um 10:48 schrieb Dren Selimi:
> Hi Markus,
>
> I went to Page menu in typo3, there I have a part of the page that
> contains images, so I clicked to edit it, and then uploaded the image
> from the Choose file button,
>
> So as you can see , the file is shown in the column of other images, and
> the file is also shown in the list of files. You also have an arrow
> showing where I clicked to upload the image. (attached you have the photo.)
>
> About the version of typo3 im am not sure since Im new to this part I
> just started taking care of the company's website

from the screenshot it must be an old 4.5.
the screenshot also shows that the page you inserted the content is not
shown, so a change of content does not clears cache for the page the
content is shown.
Either you have to clear all caches (which you can't as you are no
admin) or you have to clear the cache of the page all content is shown.

there is a missing configuration that clears the cache of dependend
pages automatically.
TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = 123

As you are no admin I think you will not have access to the page field
to insert it.

meanwhile the cache refreshed and your image shows up.
With the information in your screenshot I was able to identify the
website. maybe you should consider more privacy protection!

> regards, Dren
> begin 644 forum.jpg
> M_]C_X``02D9)1@`!``$`8`!@``#__@`?3$5!1"!496-H;F]L;V=I97, at 26YC
> M+B!6,2XP,0#_VP"$``4%!0@%"`P'!PP,"0D)#`T,#`P,#0T-#0T-#0T-#0T-
> M#0T-#0T-#0T-#0T-#0T-#0T-#0T-#0T-#0T-#0T-#0T!!0@("@<*#`<'#`T,
[...]

that is the way I see your attached image in my newsreader. please be
kind and store images somewhere else and have an URL in your posting.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html