[TYPO3-english] RealURL GETvar Warning

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Aug 25 22:58:42 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 25/08/2015 17:09, Dylan Jones wrote:
> Has anyone had any experience with clearing this error to do with RealURL?
>
> Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'GETvar' in
> /typo3conf/ext/realurl/class.tx_realurl.php line 499
>
> It's been flagged up in the following forge ticket
> https://forge.typo3.org/issues/66863
>
> But we can't wait for an update to RealURL as it's filling up our log!

That bug report also suggest that there might be a problem in the
realurl configuration. Fixing that will solve your problem faster than
waiting for an update, if this will be fixed at all.

My guess is that there is a GETvar missing in one of the post var sets,
or perhaps a typo.

If you can't find it you can always post your realurlconf.php and see if
others spot the issue.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor