[TYPO3-english] Re: Can Extbase Repository with STI return objects of subclasses?

Viktor Livakivskyi invisible.kinder at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:52:17 CEST 2015

Hi, Richard

> You have to ensure your ext_typoscript_setup is written correctly. After
> that make sure you clear the install tool cache, uninstall reinstall etc.
>
> Your mappings need to include the subclasses in the parent class and
> mapping in the subclasses back to the parent table just like in the
> example.

Thank you for your answer. I have copy-pasted the code form example and adjusted with my classnames and it worked :) After looking back at my previous code, I found, that there was a spelling mistake in the word 'subclasses'. I shouldn't type it myself at the end of working day...

So, conclusion: yes, Extbase repository can return children of different types.