[TYPO3-english] Unable to login TYPO3 backend- Install Tool login works

Mr Learner mr.learner2015 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 02:47:17 CEST 2015

Hello Everyone,
I'm working on TYPO3 site migration from one host to the other. I have got
my database setup and able to login to TYPO3 Install Tool login. However
when I try to login to backend it shows below error.

Your login attempt did not succeed
Make sure to spell your username and password correctly, including
upper/lowercase characters.

I'm using right username and password, also created a new user via Install
tool login, even that doesnt work and shows same error. Thinking about
database has any issues, got the database recreated with the backup copy.
Any help on this is much appreciated, as of now I'm halted due to this
issue.
The same content is working on other set of server and database combo. What
is going wrong with this set of servers. The servers are identical and no
changes. Apache logs showing nothing about this issue. Is there any issue
with PHP?

TYPO3 4.5.2
Apache 2.2.22a
PHP 5.3.16