[TYPO3-english] Typoscript SQL query into Formhandler

Christophe Duhamel christophe.duhamel-2 at univ-lille2.fr
Fri Aug 21 17:37:42 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have to make a "News System" frontend editing with Formhandler.
I progress to my job but now I have a problem since few days...

Into Formhandler, with Typoscript, I try to make a query between 3 tables (sys_file, sys_file_reference, tx_news_domain_model_news) and an input's value.

Here the SQL query : http://pastebin.com/7K8KXzxp (working)

Here My Typoscript query : http://pastebin.com/nksvbbwF (not working)
(1.data = GP:FormEditnews|title is the value of my formhandler's input form).

With Typoscript this error is display : Unknown column 'tx_news_domain_model_news.title' in 'where clause'
SoI think that the problem come from line 20.

I don't understand, I do as this exemple : http://blog.1drop.de/en/select-fields-with-database-relation-in-formhandler/
but maybe I forgot something I don't see...?
Or maybe this exemple is wrong ?

Thanks for your help