[TYPO3-english] Danish characters are ok, but will not show or be saved?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Aug 18 22:30:37 CEST 2015

Hi Jigal,

Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> (This is how the image is shown in for example Thunderbird news reader;
> a lot was cut away)

Because Thunderbird lacks binary newsgroup support and development has been
stopped long ago.
My KNode displays attached images just fine.

On top of that, this email came from our official forums. Therefore we
should not expect people to ignore the attachment option.

Best regards
Certified Integrator – Active contributor TYPO3 CMS
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!