[TYPO3-english] Page tree not loading in workspace (6.2)

Sara webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Mon Aug 17 12:27:26 CEST 2015

We're currently upgrading our Typo3 site from 4.6.18 to 6.2.14, the upgrade has been successful. We've upgraded extensions and managed to get the site working and up and running. However, when changing Workspaces to our draft workspace of the site, the page tree fails to load.

Our issue is identical to the problem in the following ticket, (https://forge.typo3.org/issues/66231), and we've attempted the patch fixes suggested, but this only caused major PHP errors which broke the entire site. I'll reproduce the PHP errors and add them to the ticket.

We're running this on a 64 bit RHEL6 Virtual Machine, with version 5.5.27 of PHP.

This has been added as a new ticket https://forge.typo3.org/issues/69068

We need to go live at the end of this week but obviously the inability to work in the draft workspace is a huge issue.

Does anyone have any experience with solving this or any idea of when this issue will be resolved?

Thanks,
Sara